School Stickers was founded by Chemistry Teacher Daniel Laurence in 2000. Whilst teaching in an inner city school in Birmingham, Dan found himself constantly looking for products to help motivate his pupils. In the end - unable to find anything good enough - Dan designed and printed his own stickers. Stickers to motivate pupils and stickers to help with marking.
The stickers at that time were black and white, a nightmare to print and (compared to today) pretty unsophisticated designs! But as he used the stickers and saw the reaction he got - both from pupils and other teachers he showed them to - he knew he had a hit on his hands. From there School Stickers was born!
You can learn more about the birth of School Stickers and Dan's story in The Times.
From those beginnings the company has grown and grown. The product range is now more than just stickers ! (Although don't worry we've no plans to change our name just yet!). We now sell postcards, merit cards and certificates to name just a few of our newer items.
In 2007 Dan brought in investor Bridges Ventures to assist in continuing to grow the business. Bridges are a special financial partner, and uniquely suited to School Stickers, because Bridges will only invest where there is a social benefit to their investment. So you know that everyone from the people in the print room to the shareholders of the business care! You can read more about the Bridges Investment in this Growing Business news article.
With a dedicated team we are committed to providing the best service to our customers, we pride ourselves on offering:
- GREAT quality products.
- FREE Customisation.
- FREE delivery for all orders within the UK.
- OUTSTANDING customer service.
- FREE online sticker collection for your pupils at mystickers.co.uk. Choose the FREE mystickers option to have mystickers codes printed on your purchases.
- FREE online reward system at carrotrewards.co.uk. You can track the rewards your pupils are logging on MyStickers.
- FREE Classroom behaviour software. Set up your virtual classroom and increase engagement and behaviour in your class. Visit Classroom Carrots for more info.
- ENVIRONMENTAL commitment. All products are carbon offset. All paper products are from sustainable forests.
If you have any questions please contact us!