Terms and Conditions
The term School Stickers or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2 Lawford Terrace, Lawford Close, Birmingham, B7 4HJ. Our company registration number is 04394190 The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without School Stickers' prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Our prices are shown in £ sterling
Prices shown do not include VAT the total price will be shown with VAT at the end of the order. All prices are subject to change without notice.
We will deliver goods ordered by you to the address given at the time that you place your order.
Delivery is free to the UK and Channel islands for all orders over £10. Our prices for international orders vary depending on the size of your order and the country to which the order is being shipped. These costs are calculated during checkout. If you would like to discuss your order with a member of the team prior to placing please call 0800 073 0433. Payment in advance will be required for all orders outside of the UK.
All of our products are printed on demand. In the rare event of a problem with availability delivery times may be altered. If you are creating your own design please allow up to 7 days for delivery. For more information please contact the office on 0800 073 0433
Cancellation of an order will be accepted if:
- School Stickers has failed to deliver the product within 28 days from the date of order.
- The product is found to be faulty within 7 days of receipt of order.
- Cancellation of an order will not be accepted for all customised orders placed online if it is the error of the buyer.
School Stickers will not be liable for any errors on behalf of the buyer. When placing an order online please check your products carefully and ensure that the customised text that you have chosen is correct.
If you are not satisfied with your delivered goods please contact the office on 0800 073 0433 within 7 days of the delivery of the goods in question.
All items, which are returned to School Stickers, must be in their original packaging and in an unused condition.
Schoolstickers.co.uk does not sell products for purchase by children; if you are under 18, you may browse the site with the involvement of a parent, guardian or teacher.
Pupils should visit www.mystickers.co.uk to collect their rewards online.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password to prevent unauthorised access. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that your password is kept confidential. You should inform us immediately if you are concerned about any aspect of your account.
Please ensure that the details that you provide are correct and complete. You can access and update your information in your account area of the website.